After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Makkah (Mecca), Saudi Arabia
We are presently seeking an experienced Senior Planner to work on a major mixed use development in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review and approve / comment on the Design schedules as submitted by the Consultant(s) and ensure the Design Schedule is in compliance with the overall project schedule.
• Review and approve / comment on the Construction schedules as submitted by the Contractor(s) and ensure the Construction Schedule is in compliance with the overall project schedule.
• Review and approve / comment on the procurement schedules as submitted by the Contractor and ensure the procurement schedules are in compliance and are coordinated with current construction schedules.
• Review and continuously monitor, against approved schedules, the Contractor’s major construction progress and ensure equipment and manpower are adequate or in case of any shortage report to Projects Controls Manager.
• Review in detail the recovery schedules as submitted by the Contractors and ensure manpower and site supervision staffs are increased properly.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years experience
• Must be Muslim and Male to be able to work in Mecca according to Saudi Arabia law
• Experience managing major projects
• Four year college degree is preferred
About the Company
Hill International was founded in 1976 and became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
It wasn't long before we realized that Hill could be more than a reactive resolver of disputes and could become a proactive solver of problems before they arise. With the best professionals in the construction industry, Hill began providing project management services. Today Hill is proud to be one of the top construction management companies in the world having successfully managed some of the largest, most complex construction projects in locations throughout the world.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients’ needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.