Senior Planning Engineer
The role of a Sr. Planning Engineer within the organization is to perform in coordination with the project management team and colleagues to develop and monitor implementation of project's program. The program must be resources loaded and monitored against the planned. Anticipate and flags delays to programs and makes recommendations. Coordinates with all subcontracts planning engineers on their scopes.
The duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Coordinate with PM/CM on the selection of appropriate methods and sequence of events for a specific project.
2. Develop project's program fully resourced based on established productivity and construction logic sequences.
3. Identify and monitor critical paths, long lead items, milestones interfaces areas internally and externally and assess impacts.
4. Conversant with PM softwares such as Primavera 6 and other required softwares.
5. Monitor logistics plans against planned and highlight deviation/conflicts and recommend solutions.
6. Prepare and submit required reports to management.
7. Communicate and coordinate with the project management team namely; CM, Contracts and Procurement on all related issues within the project's master program.
Reporting to : Planning Manager
Subordinates : Junior Planners
Other interactions : Heads of Departments
Number required : One (1)
Duration : Permanent
Desired start date : As Soon As Possible
Probation : As Per UAE Labour Law
Working hours : Sat-Thursday 8am-6pm
Travel requirements : Occasional travel within the country
Gross Monthly Base Salary: AED 18k - 28k depending on experience and qualification
Other Benefits: As per UAE Labour Law
University qualifications : Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering on equivalent.
Other certifications : Project Management Qualification
Previous experience : A minimum experience of 7 years with 5 years as a Planning Engineer in large building projects and other civil engineering works.
Specialist knowledge : A very good knowledge of Primavera 6 is a must.
Other Skills : Leadership Ability, Coordination, Reporting, Creative Presentation, Organizational Skills, Effective Communication Skills
Age Range: 30 to 45 years old
Gender Preference: Any
Nationality Preference: Any
Language Skills : Preferably English
Current Residence : UAE Only
About the Company
About the Company
Ghantoot Group is an organization which has varied business interests and has always come up with innovative business ideas. From civil works to electrical projects, marine works to landscaping and irrigation, pharmaceuticals to interior designing, Ghantoot Group is dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services. It is managed by a team of highly motivated and committed professionals who have proven their expertise in their relevant discipline.The depth of our resources is reflected in the variety of projects we construct from roads to specialized electrical projects, toextensive landscaping and complex contracting. We've built it all and much more. Regardless of the scope of the project. Ghantoot Group works to meet the needs of our clients in the timeliest and most cost-efficient way and always with an eye to quality and safety.