Senior Pressure Vessel Design Engineer
Maritime Industrial Services
• Design and detail engineering of Pressure vessels, Columns and Storage tanks.
• Responsibility involves review of drawings, mechanical designs calculations,material specifications and purchase requisition.
• Coordination with inter-disciplines, other departments and external agencies like client, consultants, A.I.. etc.
• Preparation / Review of techno-commercial estimations for static equipments.
• Assigning and receiving work of Engineers, Designers and Draftsmen.
• It is the responsibility of each individual to familiarize himself with all safety rules & regulations, attend required safety trainings & to participate in the required safety programs (STOP, ASA, Risk Assessment etc.).
• Review of mechanical design calculations, Fabrication drawings and Job package for Pressure vessels, Columns and Storage tanks in accordance with Design Code, Client datasheet and Specifications.
• Preparation / Review of Material Take off, Material specifications and Purchase requisitions.
• Technical review of vendor quotations in compliance with project requirements.
• Preparation / Review of Techno-Commercial bid estimation including MTO, RFQ, Evaluation of vendor quotations etc.
• Co-ordination with inter-discipline departments, clients / consultants and inspection agencies.
Qualifications & Years of Experience:
• Bachelor¡¦s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 9to 12 years in Engineering industry with hands on experience in preparation of Design calculations and Drawing review.
• Master¡¦s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Exposure to FEM software
• Knowledge of International Engineering practices
• Safety / QA training / Certifications
Key Skills required
• Well versed with Pressure Vessel Design softwares like Codecac, PVElite,Compress, etc.
• Sound Knowledge of International Codes on Pressure Vessel Design like ASME Sec.VIII Div,1 / Div.2, PD5500, API650 etc.
• Good knowledge of ASME and BS Materials
• Excellent communication skills in English Language
• Physically fit, able to travel and work overtime when required, flexible attitude, be a team player
• Exposure to special analysis like FEM.
• Hydrotest / Lifting analysis for Columns etc.
• Exposure to International Clients / Consultants, Engineering Standards and specifications like Saudi Aramco, Shell, DEP etc.
About the Company
Maritime Industrial Services Co. Ltd., Inc. (MIS) enjoys continued success in the petroleum-related construction and services industry. As one of the leading contractors in the Middle East, providing engineering, project management, procurement, manpower, fabrication, construction, safety, operating and maintenance, marine vessel and drilling rig repair and modification services, MIS recognizes client needs and aggressively develops quality, economical services and products to satisfy those needs. Our customer-driven approach to quality has proven successful, but more so, it is our ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing market that enables us to expand our customer base and cultivate long-lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships.
Today, our reputation in the region and our proven record of excellent growth management fuel our continued success and development in the market. At the forefront in the adoption of new construction technology and contemporary management methods to improve efficiency and ensure even better quality, MIS forges ahead in the Middle East and beyond, strengthening existing customer relationships, cultivating new ones, and targeting a broader international market. Placing a strong emphasis on experience, expertise, capability, quality and safety, we deliver what the customer wants, when the customer wants it, how the customer wants it, every time. With continuing innovative marketing and excellent follow-through construction, MIS maintains a strong market position and remains poised for further growth in the future.