Senior Private Banking Relationship Manager
Looking for a charismatic Senior Private Banking Relationship Manager, to increase profitability for an International GCC based bank in Qatar.
Assist the Head of Private Banking in managing the investment sales (Wealth Management) activity, provide investment products, manage the relations with the investment providers and NBK capital, monitor and control activity within a regulatory and compliant framework.
• Graduate in Finance or Business Administration
• 8 to 10 years banking experience in HNW relationship management or other relevant areas
• Proven track-record of managing a portfolio of at least USD 100m in Assets and USD 150m in Liabilities
• Proven track record of successful revenue generation, selling and closing deals
• Detailed knowledge in the areas of Credit, Treasury and investments:
• Detailed knowledge of Financial Products
• Relationship Management
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Working knowledge of IT applications
About our client:
International GCC based bank
What is on offer:
Attractive salary package, bonus structure and flights
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.