After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Senior Project Manager – Fit Out
Senior Project Manager - Dubai, UAE
(AED 30K neg.)
• New Design & Build Fit-Out company located throughout the GCC region
• Develop with the company exhibiting entrepreneurial flair
• Build and lead a team of design & build professionals
• At least 10 years Design & Build Commercial Fit Out experience at a senior level
Qatar has dominated the world stage with their recent success in being named the FIFA World Cup hosts for 2022! With an estimated 3.2 million supporters, players, officials and volunteers expected to attend this world class event it can only excite design & build professionals in the region to show case their creative talents and deliver superior construction. The question is do you want to make your mark and be involved in top-quality design & build fit out projects to be exhibited world-wide?
If you answered yes, then your proven success in delivering exceptional fit out projects will enable you to execute the following key responsibilities as Senior Project Manager:
• Prepare and deliver client presentations where appropriate
• Assist in preparing presentation documents and construction method statements for all projects.
• Attend site visits and surveys at pre-construction phase assessing the suitability of sub-contractors engaging in market research as required to source appropriate contractors for fit-out projects
• Produce construction programmes and detailed construction statements of work and methodology
• Set up and coordinate with design and estimating departments for all live contracts
• Negotiate and work with sub-contractors placing orders as required
• Coordinate and control site management and resources with the Senior Management Team.
• Produce all site documentation, weekly progress reports, financial statements and project finance reports to the Business Management and Client.
• Control and be responsible for the overall delivery and quality of the finished interior product.
• Coordinate and be responsible for all 3rd party consultants and nominated client contractors liaising with them in production of work.
Typical projects are between 250- 2,000 sq. m fit-outs on a design and build basis. Some are with 3rd party Project Manager's and some are direct with the end user. The client based is predominantly blue-chip multinational organisations.
As a smart and enthusiastic Senior Project Management professional you will understand the design process for fast-track fit-out and be able to deliver quality projects within tight time-frames. Your strong interpersonal skills and exceptional relationship management experience will enable you to effectively liaise with a diverse range of clients, sub-contractors and key stakeholders. You are immaculately presentable with an astute knowledge of the construction process to match.
Are you excited? Are you ready to show case your talents on the world stage? Do you want to be instrumental in building a quality driven market leader within the design & build fit out industry? If so apply online now.
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.
Talent2 is about talent management for the future. Our aim is to help companies with their staffing needs and assist them to achieve their resourcing goals. We provide a full range of integrated services that cover the talent lifecycle. From planning and selection, hiring and on-boarding, to payroll and learning, we help our clients source the best employees for the job, manage them and get the best out of them.