Senior Project Manager – Loss Prevention
The Alshaya Loss Prevention department is accountable for devising, developing and implementing LP strategies to maximise and minimise loss. Working cross functionally, the department coversÂ Safety, Security, Fraud, Malpractice, Business Continuity and Risk Management, providing a safe and secure place for all our customers and staff, whether visiting or workingÂ in an Alshaya store or office.
Senior Project Manager manages a team of Project Managers to implement key deliverables related to all new store openings in the business, stock and data management and supply chain.
* Ensure timely installation of the required and specific security equipment for all the new stores opening.
* Ascertain risk of stores (new and existing) in order to evaluate required security equipment specification offer maximum ROI and minimise the risk of loss.
* Ensure that the security equipments and the likes are procured at competitive rates from third party suppliers and the process of procuring is line with the Company's Policy.
* Review trends, areas of risks, potential fraud and / or malpractice and report key findings to Line Manager.
* Manage all aspects of stocktaking and report shrinkage figures to the business.
* Review the Perpetual Inventory Process in all applicable locations in order to endure that the Operations team is adhering to the Company's procedures.
* Deliver the budgeted ROI on all Central Loss Prevention projects.
* Responsible for ensuring the financial performance of the Department through the Loss Prevention Annual Plan including the LP workload for the year.
* Review all the LP produced reports on a periodic basis.
* Coach, develop & mentor a team of Project Managers.
* Devise & develop the Central Loss Prevention Structure to enable succession planning within the Department.
Skills & Experience:
* PRINCE II or equivalent certification
* Security measures and systems
* Retail & Distribution business
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Retail Industry.
* Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience required
* Background in a senior role with approx. 3-4 years experience in managing a team.
* Project Management
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.