Senior Project Manager
Arab National Bank (ANB)
Responsible for successfully managing multiple complex projects that span across multiple entities and disciplines within the organization. This may include the need to interact independently with all levels of management across the organization. They will add value to their role by:
*Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale
*Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
*Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
*Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
*Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
*Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
*Directs and oversees project team and manages conflicts within group.
*Performs team assessments and evaluations.
*Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
*Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
*Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
*Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
*Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
1. PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
3. Minimum 7-10 years of project management or IT Management.
4. Minimum 3 years’ experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
*Understanding of Bank’s practices, policies, and operating norms
*Problem solving ability
*Understanding PM Methodologies.
*Project Management Skills – Ideally PMP certified
*Planning and managing
*Process improvement and change management
*Strong skills in MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
About the Company
About the Company
arab national bank (anb), a Saudi Joint Stock Company is one of the top ten banks in the Middle East. Since it’s inception in mid 1979, anb operates through its 168 local branches, 31 ladies sections and one branch in London, UK since 1991.
anb offers a full range of domestic and international commercial and Islamic products and services to the retail and corporate sectors. The Bank also offers a consultancy and investment, mutual funds and assets management, local & international equity trading, foreign exchange and treasury services.
• Retail Banking: Deposit, credit and investment products for individuals.
• Corporate Banking: Loans, deposits and other credit products for corporate, institutional customers, small to medium sized businesses and the Bank’s London branch.
• Treasury Banking: Manages the Bank’s trading and investment portfolios and the Bank’s funding and liquidity, currency, and commission risk.