Senior QA/QC Engineer
Senior QA/QC Engineer, UAE – Developing critical infrastructure protection solutions for large scale civil/infrastructure projects across the Middle East
• Stable long term career prospects
• Global Provider of National Security
• Location: United Arab Emirates
As the portfolio of infrastructure/civil projects across the Middle East continues to expand, so too is our employer, a leading provider of global national security services, is also looking to expand their ranks. With long term prospects providing stability and career development, our employer is seeking to welcome professional and experienced Senior QA/QC Engineers to the team to support the growth and development of their projects in the Middle East.
Working as part of the Quality Team, your responsibilities in the role will include:
• Directs quality activities on a project, communicating with other departments to ensure management goals and objectives are met
• Supervises QC Engineers assigned at the sites
• Conducts monthly quality meetings for the area (division)
• Coordinates the preparation of and establishes the quality assurance plan within the program
• Reviews and approves quality related procedures prepared for the project to ensure compliance with the project quality program/plan
• Trains quality assurance personnel assigned to the project
• Supervises and participates in the project auditing and monitoring program to verify the effectiveness of the project quality program/plan
• Recommends actions to project personnel to correct observed quality deficiencies
• Maintains client liaison and communication for project quality assurance related activities
• Represents the project during quality assurance audits conducted by the client, management, or certification agencies
• Conducts quality audits
• Reviews project schedules for quality related activities to ensure timely and effective implementation of the project quality assurance program/plan
• Identities quality problems, initiates documented action and verifies implementation of solutions
• Forecasts quality assurance job hours and monitors charges to the project quality assurance budget
• Performs personnel evaluations of assigned personnel
• Initiates project quality assurance staffing requirements and budgets for approval
• Provides work assignments to project quality assurance personnel and prepares reports on the effectiveness of the quality assurance program/plan implementation
Essential attributes include:
• Relevant Engineering Degree
• Prior experience working in the Middle East region, preferably a minimum of 5 years
• Strong background and leadership of the quality aspects for projects involving telecommunications, instrumentation and controls
• Candidates with international consulting experience will be highly regarded
A competitive expatriate package will be provided to attract the top candidates to the role.
Interested candidates may apply now online.
IMPORTANT: Your application must include the following information:
• Comprehensive resume listing your full employment history in reverse chronological order
• Details of projects you have been involved in including project size and value and your key responsibilities
• List of educational qualifications including where and when completed
• Current daytime contact details
PLEASE NOTE: this role is open to single status applicants only and candidates must currently be located in the UAE
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below.
About the Company
APG-Global is an Australian-based recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set. Since 1999, APG Global has successfully demonstrated the ability to bring job seekers and clients together worldwide for business optimization. Our key regions of specialisation cover Australia, New Zealand, Asia, China, the Middle East, Far East and Europe.
With solid industry credentials, the APG-Global team focus is on solving executive and professional talent supply issues across borders and cultures. APG-Global headquarters are in the Southport CBD on the Gold Coast of Queensland in Australia – one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, and the epicenter of high-rise development activity and tourism construction growth in Australia.