Senior Records Management Specialist
Reporting to the Manager of Records Management Department, the Senior Records Management Specialist will be:
• Responsible for giving consultation and guidance to all layers of Qatar Foundation (From executive to operational levels)
• Leading the Records management projects
• Analysing the organizations practices, identifying gaps and planning corrective actions
• Supervising, coaching and training staff
• Researching and benchmarking on advanced solutions
• Develop, implement and maintain the specialized record management tools (file plan metadata model, retention schedule)
• Formulates policies and procedures relevant to records management and information governance.
• Maintains specialized knowledge, certifications and skills so support the directorate in its strategic objective of becoming a center of excellence.
• Represents the records management department by giving presentations or writing articles and reports
• Established contact with new focal points of the records management programme and conducts initial meetings to identify their needs and requirements.
• Monitors, evaluates and give consultations on archiving activities such as disposal and long term retention.
• Bachelors degree (Business or equivalent/master courses in records management, information sciences or data and documentation management, library sciences, archival sciences. )
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in records management.
• Excellent computer skills especially MS Office.
• Knowledge of relevant technologies, platforms and systems (MS SharePoint, Oracle)
• Worked with document and records managements systems
• Knowledge of ISO 15489:2001, ISO 9001
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is a private, chartered, non-profit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of Qatar. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, Qatar Foundation aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research and community welfare.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.