My client is a multinational oilfield services company with offices across the globe.
Due to organic growth, they are now seeking a Senior Recruiter to join their team. Reporting into a Regional Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and acquiring talent. This role will involve providing full lifestyle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, country managers as well as candidates and the greater oil and gas community.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working with senior leadership teams, and business heads to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies and search assignments.
• Develop and maintain strong relations with recruitment agencies to create a partnership that delivers results.
• Leverage online recruitment sources to identify and recruit suitable candidates
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to positions required
• Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and the position.
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
• Prepare candidate shortlist for hiring manager, and prepare candidates for interview by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy and candidate expectations
• Perform detailed reference checks on selected candidates
• Manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing components
• Develop an effective pipeline of key talent
Successful candidates will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in either Engineering/Human Resources or Business Administration. Candidates must have extensive experience in full life cycle recruiting inside the oil and gas industry. Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in drilling recruitment experience.
It is essential that you have the ability to manage demands, accept constructive feedback and be extremely adaptable and flexible. A wide degree of creativity and recruitment vision will help you succeed in this role. Middle East experience would be highly desirable, but is not essential. Drilling experience is necessary in order to be considered for this position.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Industry & Commerce, Marketing, Banking & Financial Services, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Information Technology, Retail & Hospitality, Strategy, Change & Consulting.