Senior Recruitment Manager
1. Prepare annual recruitment and selection plans and budgets to meet the Human Resources strategic objectives.
2. Monitor implementation of the annual plans and measure achievements of results against budgets and objectives and take corrective measures as appropriate.
3. Recommend annual Human Resources strategy in areas of recruitment and selection, on boarding, etc…
4. Drive Manpower planning process, ensure adherence to the manpower budgets and appropriate staffing levels.
5. Devise short term and long term recruitment plans in conjunction with Business Partners and monitor the execution of such plans.
6. Formulate /review and ensure implementation of the Recruitment and selection policies and procedures in a consistent manner.
7. Plan and design the recruitment strategies based on the best practices to achieve the SLAs agreed with business partners.
8. Ensure competency based selection & assessment processes are consistently applied.
9. Participate in the sourcing and selection of Middle Management and Senior Management Staff.
10. Manage the selection of vendors and negotiate work terms to maintain a cost effective talent acquisition process.
11. Establish and manage on boarding program.
12. Develop an Applicant Tracking system to monitor and measure talent acquisition process and efforts.
13. Review HR metrics and identify areas for improvement and set and follow up on action plans.
14. Monitor changes to Kuwait Labor Law and statues affecting recruitment and selection activities and ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures.
15. Oversee the coaching or training of Business Partners on new processes/systems/policies related to recruitment and selection activities.
16. Advise Managers on the recruitment and selection best practices
17. Identify, set and agree on KPIs and objectives.
18. Prepare performance planning (PP) and conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities and approve training requests.
19. Recommend employee promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions and approve vacation and overtime.
20. Identify staffing needs, participate in interviewing panels and take hiring decisions.
21. Maintain and promote staff motivation by addressing employee grievances promptly and escalating when necessary and enforcing fair and equitable compliance with group policies and procedures.
22. Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
23. Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on E-Synergy.
24. Adhere to policies and health and safety regulations.
25. Perform other duties as requested by management.
1. Master’s Degree with 9 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree with 12 years of experience.
2. Candidates must be fluent in English, Arabic is an asset
3. Certification and Licensure: HRCI or CIPD.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Excellent management and organizational skills
About the Company
About the Company
We are a team of dedicated professionals who offer a gateway to a wide range of services.
Our approach is simple, we listen to our clients first and then draw upon our unique talents and resources to identify, design and implement solutions.
Our team of professionals has an extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local business requirements and needs.
We are a client-driven company that recognizes the need for truly personalized services.
We offer our clients commitment, confidentiality and the most ethical professional standards in the business.