Senior Relationship Manager - Excellency
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
- To manage a portfolio of Ultra high net worth individuals (average relationship size of AED 1.5 million+) of 100 plus clients of the bank.
- Achieve sales volumes and targets and contribute to the bottom line profitability of the division and the bank To Coach, Support and mentor the Unit Team Members.
- The Senior RM will proactively manage and grow assets under management and increase his/her portfolio profitability and increase investment penetration.
- To Deputize the Unit Head and manage the Unit Team Members during absence of the Unit Head.
- Ensure basic discipline is maintained through timely reporting to office.
- Ensure adherence to dress code and code of conduct
- To develop and manage UHNW direct client relationships and enhance the Wealth Management proposition through on going relationship management and by imparting proactive investment solutions to customers and helping them take informed decisions to meet their financial needs, based on their risk profile.
Maintain and update ‘Client Relationship Management’ details through provided tools like FPFs ,ITQAN, etc. And other tools that maybe provided on an ongoing basis.
- Prospecting to ensure 3-4 meetings a day.
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Ensure required information sought regarding customers are provided on a timely basis
- To ensure specified targets viz. NTB/upgrade sourcing, revenue and AUM growth targets are met.
- To ensure all cross sell opportunities are effectively leveraged and referred/closed
- Ensure attendance at each sales training programs
- Be adequately trained to prevent mis-selling.
Assist the Unit Manager in training new Team members and take the new members on joint calls.
- Attend weekly review meeting to ensure there is no gap in planned v/s actual numbers set out for the week
- Take corrective action wherever there is a discrepancy in planned v/s actual delivery
Highlight identified customers for reclassification and take necessary action.
- Discuss issues pertaining to the time period and resolve the same immediately
- Discuss success stories with other team members that would have a positive impact on business
- Draw up goals for the subsequent week
- Ensure strict compliance on documentation provided by the customers.
- Ensure compliance policies are understood and strictly implemented
- Bring in quality customers to the bank, which leads to quality references thus ensuring each case is profitable to the bank.
- Ensure clean and healthy sourcing without resorting to quick-fix measures and fraudulent practices that may affect performance of the portfolio.
- Maintain and update ‘Customer Handover Form’ in case of reclassification/handover of cm to another RM.
- Deliver superior service to match and exceed customer expectations to achieve ‘customer delight’
- To maintain in-depth knowledge of global and local financial markets so as to be abreast with current market trends
- Proactively provide feedback to the Area Manager and supporting units of new products, marketing, service opportunities and issues to assist in a decision-making process consistent with the banking experience.
- Monthly presentation and analysis of one competition product offering
Minimum Education level required:
- University degree from a reputable university, preferably with MBA
- Professional Qualifications
Preferably MBA or CFA or related course from a reputable university.
- Apt in MS Office , excel and high computer skills
-Special Skills / Attributes required for the Job
- Excellent investment and banking knowledge
- Experience of 8 -10 years in relationship management or similar background
- Experienced in managing people/ teams with strong capabilities to establish higher level of relationships with the UHNW individuals.
-Analytical abilities to take decisions with the given/available information.
- The ability to pass on information to coach and assist his/her team members, with strong capabilities in structuring transactions to meet the client’s requirements and maximizing relationships profitability
- High level of communication skills, verbal and writing.
- Team player with good diversified skills, Sales, Marketing, etc...
- Solid track record in banking
- Strong investment background
- Excellent written and spoken English & Arabic is required
About the Company
About the Company
ADCB was incorporated on 1 July 1985 as a public joint stock company for an unlimited duration in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADCB is registered under the UAE Federal Commercial Companies Law No. (8) of 1984 under registration number 4 and operates in the UAE under a banking licence issued by the Central Bank of the UAE.
ADCB provides a range of consumer and corporate banking, Islamic banking, trade finance, structured finance, foreign exchange, derivatives, and financial advisory services, primarily in the United Arab Emirates. In addition, ADCB’s subsidiary Abu Dhabi commercial Islamic Finance PSC holds an Islamic banking license.
As at 31 December 2010, ADCB operated 47 branches, 4 pay offices and 265 ATMs in the UAE; 4 new branches and 99 new ATMs were added during 2010. ADCB also operated 2 branches in India.