Senior Research Analyst – Public Equity
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client, a large conglomerate is seeking to recruit a buy-side Senior Equity Analyst to join their research team with a focus on Public Equity.
• Fundamental company research: Responsible for providing top-quality bottom-up company modeling, analysis, forecasts and valuation within a given industry. Meeting company management, sector and country analysts
• Identify key metrics deemed most relevant to your sector/industry under coverage. In the process formulating your stock selection framework
•Publish research reports on companies /sectors undercoverage
•Help support the private equity team through financial analysis, modeling and deal structuring
The Senior Research Analyst - Public Equity must have the following:
• 3 to 5 year experience conducting fundamental research in major equity and private equity markets
• Strong financial valuation/modelling skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg or Factset
• Strong valuation and stock-picking skills
- Demonstrate complete command of the area of coverage
- Generate strong conviction in your investment ideas
- Timeliness and quality of output
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.