After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Senior Safety Manager
Senior Safety Manager - Basra - Iraq
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties of the Senior Safety Manager shall include but not be limited to the following tasks:
• maintain the company’s Health safety and Environmental Management System on designated project and ensure activities are conducted in a safe and controlled manner.
• Carrying out regular site inspections to ensure that Project Management System is implemented.
• Internal Auditing of the Project Integrated Management System.
• Liaising with the Client and Clients representative to ensure all corrective actions are implemented within a timely period.
• Monitoring and evaluating the performance of subcontractors and suppliers
• Reviewing all incident and accident reports and ensuring corrective actions are appropriate and implemented
• Reviewing Method statements / Risk assessments for all activities.
• Overseeing the training programmes for the project and monitoring the effectiveness of the training.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports for the client and internally.
• Updating the Project HSE Plan to ensure it is relevant to the works being carried out plus all legal requirements.
• Setting objectives based on performance, both leading and lagging.
• The qualified candidate should have 15 years experience in Safety management at site.
• Should have the safety required certificates like ( NEBOSH, OHSAS 18001, Internal Auditor for 9001, 18001 and 14001)
About the Company
Hill International was founded in 1976 and became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
It wasn't long before we realized that Hill could be more than a reactive resolver of disputes and could become a proactive solver of problems before they arise. With the best professionals in the construction industry, Hill began providing project management services. Today Hill is proud to be one of the top construction management companies in the world having successfully managed some of the largest, most complex construction projects in locations throughout the world.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients’ needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.