Senior Sales / Business Development Manager – Middle East North Africa
With the potential of being promoted to General Manager of MENA in medium run considering candidate's performance and potentials
• Managing all Middle East and North Africa activities
• Drive company international strategy in the local market
• Developing the strategic plan for sales/marketing/business development of the company in the whole region
• Country by country business plan, sales and marketing strategy, sales forecast for the 22 countries in MENA
• Monitoring target markets, identifying and evaluating customers and assigning distributors
• Direct supervision, leading, motivation, training of distributors
• Recruiting local country managers for high priority markets
• Direct supervision, leading, motivation, training of country managers
• Developing report structure for distributors and country managers
• Developing market survey structure and running market surveys for all countries with the help of country managers and distributors
• Budgeting and controlling over regional (Middle East and North Africa) activities
• Developing localized marketing & educational packages and designing promotional material in local languages
• Arranging, organizing and participating in related medical and scientific exhibitions, congresses and seminars
• Efficient handling of regional stock in UAE according to sales forecasts and lead-times
• Close contact with logistics and warehousing team and Local Ministry of Health
Ideally you will have a strong track record in sales and marketing in medical and pharmaceutical field, as well as exposure to regulatory and legal issues of Middle East and North Africa. You will be dynamic, confident and assertive and keen to be part of an aggressively growing organization and ultimately responsible for driving this growth. The ideal candidate will come from a sales/marketing/business development role within medical device (personal care) / pharmaceutical, be based in UAE and happy to commit to high amount of travel. It is essential that candidates have medical/pharmaceutical related degree. A Degree or Diploma in Marketing or equivalent qualification is a plus.
• 4 to 10 years professional experience as sales/marketing/business development manager in medical, healthcare or pharmaceutical field
• Strategic planning capability
• Excellent market coverage of Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and proven understanding of the relevant medical industry codes of practice.
• Excellent planning skills
• A team builder and strong mentor
• Good understanding of CRM/Loyalty and customer satisfaction
• Good knowledge of modern marketing channels (Online marketing, social media, PR)
• Proven ability to use own initiative, and the ability to act decisively on own authority when required
• Proven ability to build and maintain industry networks
• Competent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Arabic of advantage.
• Excellent negotiation skills and persuasiveness whilst maintaining a professional approach
To round off your profile, you will be a result-driven and knowledgeable professional, with impeccable presentation and networking skills.
About the Company
About the Company
montméd Inc. is an international manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies and equipment.
As well as manufacturing a wide range of medical products, the company also provides global marketing services for other medical equipment firms to allow them to unlock new markets and achieve new distribution routes for their products. montméd is committed to providing the highest quality health care products for its customers and delivers the best in new and cutting-edge solutions for diabetes, hypertension and other medical conditions.
montméd Health-Street, educational brand of this Canadian company, supports patients by providing education, giving required information, motivation and tools to manage their disease.