After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Senior Sales Engineer – Hydraulic Services
Gates Engineering & Services
Senior Sales Engineers will be responsible for mentoring more junior colleagues and for the motivation of the sales department at all times but especially in the absence of the Sales Manager.
Responsible for Sales and Application activities in assigned accounts/regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery, achieving sales revenue and profit targets within the designated territory as set by Sales Manager, Branch Manager and/or Business Development Divisional Head.
• Identify and develop profitable opportunities for hydraulic services within Bahrain and Northern Gulf.
• Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and understanding of Gates E&S hydraulic and product sales services.
• Assist in the development of the hydraulics business development strategy for the Northern Gulf.
• Develop new clients and ensure prequalification status is achieved and maintained with customers in the market.
• Develop close working relationships with existing and potential customers at buyer level.
• Maintain sales plan as a proactive working document
• Ensure all sales actions are carried out and completed
• Investigate new business opportunities in Bahrain and Northern Gulf
• Assist with hydraulic services sales forecasting
• Actively promote completion of customer feedback reports
• Promote other Gates E&S product lines / divisions where opportunities are identified
• Issue a monthly report with overview of previous and forthcoming month sales activity.
• Ensuring all Sales & BD activity adheres to company systems, processes and procedures.
• Comply to all Gates QHSE policies
Engineering Degree/Diploma (preferably Mechanical)
Minimum 2-5 years experience in a sales role(s).
Demonstrable track record in sales and business development of hydraulic services
Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Established in 1911 Gates Corporation is the world’s largest belt, hose and hydraulics manufacturer and service provider. Gates Engineering & Services is a specialist fluid engineering division of Gates Corporation focused on Hydraulic repair and service. The main activities of the company are directed at the Marine, Offshore, Oil and Gas, and industrial sectors. From its humble beginnings, the business has steadily grown and now comprises five divisions servicing 16 countries throughout the world.
High Quality Service and Reliability of our products have been the foundation of the company’s success. This is reflected in the high caliber of personnel who manage and operate within our business. Gates Engineering & Services places a high value on personnel and skills, and as such, we maintain regular training schedules in all departments of our business. Our employees have high energy levels, enjoy working in fast-paced team environment and communicate well with our customers.