Senior Security Analyst
Banque Saudi Fransi
A senior analyst title for a security expert who is expected to provide expertise in the design, development, deployment and assurance of security architecture and solutions with IT and Technology Suppliers. Study the required changes on the exisiting information security controls to align it with global security practices and standards. Manage information security projects.
- Responsible about structuring an enterprise security architecture model that provides a framework for a consistent and unified approach to assisting the organization in the assessment and testing of the existing informaion security infrastructure, developing an approach for implementing improvements, and deploying the recommended improvements.
- Apply expertise in developing conceptual, logical, and technical security architecture.
- Advise and consult internal clients responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of technical security controls and appropriate application of existing security services to solve their problems.
- Overall responsibility in successfully delivering security projects and comprehensive leadership through all project lifecycle.
- Co-lead the development and integration of the enterprise security services for large-scale system, network, or infrastructure solutions.
- Where appropriate, participate in the technical solution design efforts of various work streams to ensure that security requirements are addressed.
- Work with IT Systems and Developers Consulting service resources to help projects implement appropriate technical security controls.
- Measuring the efficiency of the applied information security controls and suggest the needed enhancements.
- Work with the operations teams of existing technical security services (e.g. SEM/HIPS/NIPS/NAC/DLP/IAM/UAI) and the project teams of technical security services under development to capture any dependencies.
- Consider and adapt with the risk management/ IT audit recommendations in developing the security architecture framework.
- Conducting security architecture reviews on applications, network, infrastructure and systems.
- Act as a liaison with Corporate Compliance Division as well as the Information Security Governance and Risk Control team and Audit.
- Report to the Information Security Architecture & Inciden Managment Section Head.
A. Required Skills
- Combine knowledge of service-oriented architecture concepts with experience in security engineering, including security testing and evaluation, requirements, logical and physical architecture design.
- Knowledge of a variety of hardware and software security capabilities and features, and an ability to resolve security and non-security requirement conflicts.
- A solid background in a combination of infrastructure/ data centre/ networks/ storage workplace/ Identity/ Sharepoint/ Unified Comms/ Disaster Recovery/ Collaboration/ Virtualization/ Sustainability (Greener IT)/ Security Technology arenas.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to define and articulate the precise nature of any given situation appropriately to the target audience whether technical or non technical.
- Apply oral and written communication skills to interface with clients and IT staff.
- Involvement in presentations to IS management, clients and iternal staff.
- Proven track record of delivery in a variety of Technical Arthitecture roles.
B. Preferred Skills
- Active involvement in industry groups and forums.
-Proven Project Management Skills. PMP is Plus.
C. Experience Requirements
- 10 years of experience in Information Security (4 years in Security Architecture Domain)
- Experience planning, development and deployment of global information security strategy and initiatives.
- Security governance and risk management experience is a preference.
D. Education Requirements
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. (MS in IS is a major plus)
- Professional certifications: CISM, CISSP-ISSAP, GSE (Preferred), other GIAC Technical certifications are all well appreciated.
About the Company
About the Company
Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) is a Saudi Arabian Joint Stock Company. It is affiliated with Calyon of France, which is rated among the world's top ten banks by total equity.
BSF is a full service commercial bank serving the local and international banking needs of its clients. It is a leading provider of comprehensive financial services and products in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other markets.
BSF's high performance and wide customers base is reflected in its strong financial position.