After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Senior Visual Merchandiser (Luxury Clothing Brand)
On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Senior Visual Merchandiser for a Luxury Clothing Line in Kuwait. The prime responsibility of this role is to be responsible for organizing and deploying high quality of visual merchandising strategies across the region. This role must also be fully involved and responsible in terms of preparation of events, set up and coordination in terms of concept definition, set up, production, and coordinates with the local suppliers and service providers. Below are the detailed duties and responsibilities for this role;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Also responsible for coaching, training and auditing of the local Visual Merchandising resources, as well as ensuring consistency of standards.
• Creative coordination in the meaning of creating concepts, designing strategies, merchandising directions and guidelines to express image and visual messages.
• Submit a mood or concept board and costing estimate for approval
• Organize procurement of materials and define production and installation schedules with the country representatives and Retail Operatives.
• Coordinate visual merchandising to ensure the coherence of the stores displays with the brand strategy and implementation of Visual Merchandising policies inside the stores, through constant contact with the Visual Merchandisers and the brand team.
• Leading, coordinating activities and training Visual Merchandising team on daily basis. Coordinate with the Visual Merchandiser Manager and the marketing team closely.
• Windows production, coordination and installation.
Must be a resident of Kuwait with Transferable Visa
Education: The ideal candidate would have a certification in art or display discipline.
Years of Experience: Min 5 years of experience as a Senior Visual Merchandiser in a luxury fashion company
Linguistic requirements: English
Must be an Excellent Communicator, with a Presentable Demeanor
Must be highly Creative
Accurate and detail oriented
Willing to adapt to flexible working hours
Ability to lead a team
Diplomatic, confident and dynamic
About the Company
Based in the UAE, we are a boutique consultancy specialising in executive search and recruitment for organisations across the Middle East.
Our global reach, combined with unrivalled local knowledge and prime location makes us the number one choice for employers looking to fill 'mission critical' roles in the region.
The cornerstone of our business proposition is our complete immersion in the international markets in which we operate, which allows us to provide our clients with absolute attention, professionalism and delivery every time.
With a track record of success throughout the GCC, we are uniquely positioned to provide a solution to your staffing needs.