Service Advisor – Trading Enterprises
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Automotive is regarded as a pioneer in the lower Gulf region's automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the automotive business, from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment, sales and service to used car sales, rental and leasing. A comprehensive network of showrooms, service and sale centres cover the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after-sales service.
Trading Enterprises (TE), a division of the Al-Futtaim Group and was established in 1971. TE is the exclusive distributor of Volvo, Chrysler, Dodge and Ram products in the UAE. In addition, it is the distributor of Jeep in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Across its sales, service and parts operations, Trading Enterprises continues to grow as the business expands every year.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced arabic speaking Service Advisor to be based in Dubai.
Service Advisors are the first contact in the Workshop for a customer and provides a window to the workshop. Job holder should be an image builder for the Service Department and present a picture of faith and confidence.
Further in this role you will have following responsibilities:
* Receive Customer Vehicles for Service and Repair Jobs and raise repair orders on Dealer Management Systems (DMS).
* Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders.
* Able to provide detailed explanation on jobs to be carried out on vehicle.
* Provide detailed explanation and technical justification for additional repairs with cost Estimate and obtain approval from customers.
* Ability to advise customers on the required vital jobs..
* Should have flair for Selling Value added Services, Service Contracts and accessories.
* Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer has positive ownership experience.Â
* Regularly follow up with Workshop controller and technicians on his vehicles and update Customers regularly on the job progress and ensure delivery of the vehicle at the promised time.
* Raise Warranty approvals
* Raise special orders for parts not available and follow up and keep customer informed.
* Prepare Invoices on DMS and arrange for Active delivery of vehicles.Follow up payments of credit customers and ensure collection within stipulated time.
* Regularly monitor orders raised by him and ensure timely billing.Conduct post service follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* Technically competent, with ability to understand customer needs and requirements
* Ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability, assessment of repairs/maintenance and most importantly quality customer care
* Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence vital for this role
* Computer literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft applications
* Ability to advise customers on the required jobs in a timely, professional manner
* Flair for selling value added services, service contracts and accessories.Proactive approach when dealing with customer complaints, with ability to resolve discrepancies and issues appropriately
* A degree/ diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering would be preferredYou will have at leastÂ years experience as Service Advisor/ Service Consultant in a reputed automotive dealership.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.