Service Desk / IT Help Desk Supervisor
Helpdesk Supervisor will supervise and manage the (Service Desk) team and will be responsible for driving performance against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Manage a team of (Service Desk) agents and engineers and ensure that agreed targets are met and appropriate qualitative standards achieved.
- Develop and implement robust processes to ensure that a high quality service is provided to all users in all sites.
- Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution.
- Design and develop an enhanced reporting structure which ensures the early identification of product faults and ensures minimum risk to the business.
- Analyze (Service Desk) activity and make recommendations for increased organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement staffing and scheduling models to ensure guaranteed coverage to the business.
- Ensure that regular training and appraisals are provided to staff to ensure that each member of the team is able to provide the best level of user support.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Recommend various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers, and vacation schedules.
- Maintain liaison with all OIT division operations and services to keep abreast of policy and procedural changes; develop and review procedures for (Service Desk) operating/procedure manuals.
- Coordinate the development and review of service level agreements with other areas of Office of Information Technology (OIT) to continually increase user's satisfaction.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the (Service Desk) function, to include training, coaching, organizing, planning, and staffing operations.
- (Service Desk) staff evaluation on timely manner.
Prepare, analyze, and submit all daily, weekly, and monthly required reports.
Experience of supervising a team within a (Service Desk) environment.
Thorough knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications.
A good awareness of software providers within the IT (Service Desk) marketplace.
Thorough knowledge of HP service manager helpdesk application.
ITIL certification is a must.
Demonstrable evidence of influencing positive change within a (Service Desk) environment.
Ability to administer teams effectively both through structured coaching and delivering by example.
Thorough knowledge of (Service Desk) operations to include a good knowledge of IT best practices, industry trends and customer service.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Arabic & English fluency is a must.
Minimum 5 years of experience in similar government environment.
About the Company
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.