Baric Systems Middle East Limited
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
• Installs and repairs to Specialized Lube Oil Systems, in field installations: Consults with customer or supervisor to plan layout of equipment.
• Studies blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
• Installs or oversees installation of equipment according to manufacturer's specifications.
• Operates system to demonstrate equipment and to analyze malfunctions.
• Interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of mechanical equipment and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
• Instructs and directs workers in servicing and repairing equipment.
• Consults with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance.
• May instruct workers in mechanical theory.
• May supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
• May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements.
Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role (preferably field based)
• Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
• Ability to manage high pressure situations and conversations with clients.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Good presentation and client facing approach.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly.
• Process driven, ensuring company processes and procedures are adhered to.
• Strong technical skills with good working knowledge of the Companies Products.
• Minimum 5 years past experience in working on large mechanical sites or projects.
• Higher level preferably mechanical College qualification.
• Must be computer literate with good English language capabilities.
• Be capable of working in very harsh environments.
About the Company
Colfax Fluid Handling’s Baric is a preeminent supplier of API (Chapter 2 and Chapter 3) and non-API lubrication systems‚ Dry Gas Seal Systems‚ Packaged Units‚ Point to Point Box Lubricators and other highly engineered systems to Colfax Fluid Handling customers in the Oil & Gas and Power & Industry markets.
Predominately‚ Baric manufacturers API classified lubrication systems which can be applied to API 610 process pumps‚ API 611 turbines‚ API 677 gears‚ API motors or multiple combinations of rotating process equipment. For industries that do not require such API level specifications‚ Baric manufacturers non-API and other bespoke systems.