Service Sales Engineer – HVAC
Our client a world leader in air conditioning, heating and refrigeration systems is looking for a Service Sales Engineer - HVAC for Dubai.
Service Sales Engineer
Reports To: Service Sales Manager
1. JOB PURPOSE
1. The role of Service Sales Engineer is to market coverage and secure sales growth and market share growth in all service product segments such as FPP contracts, T&M contracts, replacement jobs etc in UAE market, in full compliance with the company’s policies. Ensure all business is conducted within the frame work of corporation’s policies, ethics, quality standards and procedures.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES
1. To scan the market (assigned territory) for identifying and developing service clientele.
2. To respond to client enquiry’s on time which involves introducing appropriate Company products which meet the client’s technical requirement and offering a tailor made solution.
3. To prepare an accurate, customer specific quotation, within the company’s policies and guidelines and get necessary approvals from the B.U./Sales Manager
4. To follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade/ convince customer to place the order on the company.
5. To process the order as per the nature of the job. When necessary co-ordinate with Sales Manager and purchasing department for initiating procurement of items/goods from Company factories/vendors.
6. To prepare the invoices on the customer as per the terms of the order and get the same approved by the B.U./Sales Manager prior to issuing it to the customer.
7. To be responsible for accurate preparation of all documents assigned to the incumbent. This includes sales orders, delivery form, quotation, inquiry follow up report, win/lost report and weekly report.
8. To inquire and appraise the sales manager on the credit worthiness and commercial viability of the customers prior to extending credit facilities to them.
3. OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To improve quotation closing ratio.
2. To assist on pending receivable from customer, and ensure reduction in receivable days
3. To attend and solve customer complaints within 24 hours.
4. To provide efficient, courteous and timely services to all customer requests and inquiries
4. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
Degree in marketing / or business administration is preferred
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
B. Specific knowledge:
HVAC, Refrigeration and Allied products
Sales and Negotiation skills
Fluency in spoken and written English a must, Arabic language is an advantage
Excellent presentation skills, excellent budgeting skills
Effective communications and business writing skills
C. Business understanding:
Excellent understanding of the company’s business goals
Local & cultural understanding
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems & collect data. Establishes facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Language Skills: Full capability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, together with technical and legal documents in English language, knowledge of Arabic language is advantage.
Mathematical Skills: High level of capability to work with mathematical concepts, apply them and their proportions to practical situations.
5. CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
Problem solving & Decision making
Organizing for Results
6. OTHER RELEVANT COMPETENCIES
About the Company
About the Company
Binding Partnerships is an exceptional provider of executive search and bespoke recruitment solutions.
With offices located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi we are perfectly positioned to service the growing needs of clients and candidates across the Middle East.
By working in partnership with both our clients and candidates, listening to their needs, researching and then offering confidential, practical and informed advice and solutions we are able to build long-term relationships with the professionals with whom we work.