The SharePoint technical specialist is responsible for the architecture, design, delivery and support of DMS and Collaboration solutions to support the clients business strategy.
This person will be responsible for implementing custom workflow, collaboration, and document management solutions in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 using a combination of SharePoint Designer, built-in functionality, and custom web parts.
• Provide consultancy to the business in how best to leverage technology to deliver the online business strategy
• Design, create, and organize site collections that support efficient business process workflows
• Work with business users and managers to document and analyze workflows that will be automated in SharePoint
• Work with external developers to create customized solutions. This may include integrating third-party tools and/or custom code into SharePoint
• Conduct research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies
• Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging ongoing research and understanding of business needs
• Ensure that all projects are delivered as per the agreed SDLC life cycle and project management methodologies from requirements capture and analyses through to business sign off and go-live
• Collaborate with the team across the business and implementation partners to ensure online solutions are delivered against time, cost, quality and risk
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Min 5 years’ experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2 years with SharePoint 2010 administration
• Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010 administration
• Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer
• Extensive workflows and business process automation experience
• Excellent SharePoint User Experience understanding
• XML basic knowledge and CAML deep knowledge
• Deep ASP.net knowledge
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed
• Keen attention to detail
About the Company
Cielo is the worlds leading provider of recruitment solutions and talent management services. In May 2014, the company rebranded to reflect the successful integration of U.S.-based Pinstripe, Inc., UK-based Ochre House and the outsourced recruitment services of Middle East-based TAAHEED which combined to become the largest independent provider of strategic recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project hiring solutions and HR consulting services worldwide.
Cielo leverages its global scale, access to world-class technology, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve a sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Cielos global presence includes nearly 1,000 employees, serving more than 90 clients across 57 countries in 26 languages.
Whilst our global reach for people is a true advantage, we are also a very local company with 70+ people based in our Dubai office or onsite with our clients across the region that include local, family run organisations, government entities and multinational businesses.