G.P. Zachariades Overseas
- Design buildings and landscape areas.
- Participate or even lead the interior design of a building or structure along with the designers and ensuring the build ability of the concept.
- Liaising with the Client and creating feasibility studies as well as design briefs, which will help the team understand the scope and the client's needs and objective.
- Managing issues regarding building permits.
- Ensuring that the design team will provided a full set of drawing and specifications for the development of the BOQ, Construction Program and Final costing (Tender package).
- Coordinate design aspects of an number of projects (Structural, MEP and Interior)
- Provide feasibility studies, compilation of design brief, suitability studies, building specification, and design programs.
- Coordinate with the design and construction teams to produce a building management manual to be issued at practical completion.
- Involve in the compilation of all "As built" document and assists administration of the building contract documents to be issued by the consultants.
- Responsible to carry out a final inspection and assist the client/occupant with the initial occupation.
- Development of the design of the project ensuring that all client's needs and goals are achieved.
- Ensure that all parties involved in a project, are working on the latest and most updated drawings/instructions from the client and/or company.
- Providing technical assistance and Project quality supervision during construction.
- Organizational skills
- Decision making and resolving problems
- Inspection & Supervision
- Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in construction activities.
- Deductive & Inductive reasoning
- Bachelor in Architect
- Expert in AutoCAD / Photoshop / 3D Studio Max
- Computer savvy
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience.
About the Company
G. P. Zachariades is justly proud of the reputation for quality and professionalism it has enjoyed for over 50 years in the construction industry.
The company takes its name from the founder George P. Zachariades, whose initials, GPZ, have become synonymous with the company name. GPZ’s reputation was achieved as a result of wide ranging experience gained in a variety of projects and continuous commitment to achieving the highest standards of workmanship.
GPZ has developed a track record of success in the construction of various landmark projects including hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, corporate headquarters, banks, residential complexes, hospitals, schools, universities and convention centres, as well as industrial complexes, infrastructure works and manufacturing plants.