STR Global, working in partnership with a multidisciplinary International consultancy is recruiting for a Site Architect for a prestigious project in Qatar.
• Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project with client & contractors;
• Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment;
• Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the clients requirements;
• Advising the client on the practicality of their project;
• Using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
• Keeping within financial budgets and deadlines;
• Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
• Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
• Preparing tender applications and presentations;
• Negotiating with contractors and other professionals;
• Preparing applications for planning and building control departments;
• Preparing tender documents for contracts;
• Project managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors;
• Controlling a project from start to finish;
• Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget;
• Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction;
• Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
• You will require a Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited University. Preferably in an architecture discipline
• Minimum of 7 years overall experience in architecture & design with at least 3 years on large build projects.
• Preference to candidates that have Consultancy or PMC experience.
• GCC experience would be highly beneficial
• Good oral and written English language skills required
Salary ranges between 15 – 19,000/- (all inclusive) + 1,000/ monthly for air ticket + Medical Insurance (Employee only)
About the Company
STR Global is a niche resourcing solutions business focused on the energy sector. STR Global have a network of 7 offices worldwide - London, Dubai, Doha, Rio De Janeiro, Hong Kong, Perth and Houston. From these locations STR Global is capable of delivering recruitment solutions for any size and location of project.
Our professional recruiters have an understanding of the global energy market and the issues that are relevant to individual locations gained through their hands on experience working directly for clients and contractors in the sector.
We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and follow a strict code of ethics combined with an in-depth awareness and understanding of employment and recruitment law and health, safety and environmental matters.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)