Site Coordination Engineer
1. Review plans and ensure the implementation of work according to specifications.
2. Shop Drawing Submittal, Material Submittal and Approval schedule.
3. Follow up the implementation of the daily plan that was approved by the project manager according to the work guidance in co-operation with project manager.
4. Make daily reports, follow up the productivity of the site provide the planning department with this reports.
5. Follow up monthly invoice / valuation and timely submission to client in coordination with project manager.
6. Prepare monthly reports & submit to client in coordination with Project Manager & Deputy General Manager.
7. Reprogramming of the daily work in case of emergency and noticing the project manager.
8. Follow up the daily tests results with the laboratory and quality management.
9. Field co-ordination between the engineers in accomplishing daily work.
10. Review the work programme and the preparation of requisitions and ensure they are delivered on time and also inform the project manager to do the necessary.
11. Follow up the foremans and surveyors and clarify their daily work programmes.
12. Distribution of the daily work between surveys regarding the work plan.
13. Cash Flow
14. Maintain and record on a regular basis the site progress and update.
15. Prepare on regular basis the site progress status.
16. Maintain as built records of planned site progress against actual site progress.
17. To ensure compliance with agreed program and coordination schedules by all parties.
18. Review site progress and update programme.
19. Advise Project Manager of progress slippages to activities for corrective action to be taken.
20. Any other tasks assigned by Planning and Project Manager.
21. Attend Progress and other relevant Meetings as advised by the Project Manager.
22. Liaising with clients, contractors, consultants, local authorities and vendors to build & maintain cordial relationship thus ensuring smooth operations
1. At least 10 years experience, 5 years in similar fields..
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Decisive and able to give the correct decisions at the right time.
4. Knowledge of Specifications, reading, drawings, contract administration, FIDIC contract procedures.
5. English written and speaking.
6. Computer knowledge
About the Company
About the Company
WNG Associates, Inc. is an international engineering corporation offering total Integrity Assurance, Project Management and Project Supervision services to infrastructure, petrochemical, power and manufacturing project financiers and owners. Total Integrity Assurance is a method to identify and eliminate waste to increase savings of any given product or service. State-of-the-art modeling is used to monitor the integrity of all project elements during the life cycle of a project.