• Study the drawings of the project & estimate the resource requirements in line with the target programs given by the planning department.
• Obtain permits
• Conduct regular meetings with site supervisors/foremen to discuss day’s progress, achievements as well as next day’s program.
• Coordinating with other professional consultants (architecture, interior, electrical and structural) representative as required. And take down the site instruction as and when given by them. Implement those site instructions in consultation & approval from PM.
• Undertake regular site inspections and supervise sub-contractors works, program achievements of milestones & other issues such as quality, safety etc.
• Site setting up as per layout ensure column Centre lines & alignment of beams & foundation works.
• Under periodic valuations for physical/financial progress of works in comparison with target program/BOQ etc.
• Obtain periodical progress bills from sub-contractors and scrutinize the same in line with sub-contractors contract / agreement & certify the quantity of work done.
• Undertake regular site inspections and chair meetings with contractor to assess, program and quality.
• Coordinate with all other works, phases and disciplines.
• Undertake snagging inspection on practical completion of the works and manage process to rectify any defects.
• Inspect and assess/monitor health and safety Hazards on site. Arrange and display of safety signs at appropriate location and carry out safety measures on site.
• Managing site staff, preparing day to day work program, monitoring the progress, supervision of works.
• Raise material requisition from time to time for timely supply of materials & labor etc. to keep the progress in line with target program.
• Prepare and submit reports
• Assist and carry out other related responsibilities as instructed by the Project Manager.
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
• IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and Auto-Cad
• Smart and professional appearance.
• Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic language will be of advantage
• GCC experience
About the Company
Established in 1979 by interior designer Elie Assamad, FDC has been gaining an enviable reputation as it continues to be a leader in its field.
Operating in Kuwait free trade zone with Hi Tech production facilities, FDC is dedicated to maintain its legacy as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of custom made furniture and other decoration components.
FDC’s portfolio includes luxury boutiques, hospitals, corporate offices and hospitality projects among others.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)