Site Landscape Architect
To supervise the works of relevant Contractors to ensure quality and construction are in accordance with drawings, specifications and local regulations.
- Reviews shop drawings against Contract drawings;
- Reviews materials and suppliers to ensure compatibility with required standards.
- Visits factories / suppliers to ensure quality will be achieved;
- Inspects materials delivered to site for quality and compliance with specification,
- Verifies sub-contractor's ability to perform works.
- Reviews method statements of contractors.
- Inspects works on site to ensure they meet specifications and acceptable standards.
- Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time, budget and quality.
- Resolves problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction.
- BSc in Architecture or Landscape
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Site Supervision
- Experience in Landscape projects
- Language English - French - Arabic
Good experince on large value projects
BSc in Architecture / Landscape
About the Company
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.