Sous Chef – PF Changs
P. F. Chang's China Bistro is a restaurant chain headquartered at Scottsdale Arizona. The company operates about two hundred restaurants in the United States including branches in Kuwait City, United Arab Emirates and Mexico. Although P. F. Chang's China Bistro is not considered as one of the typical mainstream chain of restaurants, the company is fast growing and the demand for highly skilled personnel and restaurant staff is also increasing.
* Ensure all food preparations and executions of all menu items, procedures and recipes as per PF Changs standards.
* Consistently ensure proper timing and production of all food orders
* Set up the mis-en-place in stations for the various meal periods in accordance to performance standard.
* Prepare food items according to the standard recipes.
* Prepare, check & taste the food before the service.
* Ensure that all kitchen equipments is properly maintained & there is minimum damage while in use.
* Ensure that operating standards for the equipments are followed.
* Maintain high level of cleanness at all times in the kitchen.
* Store food items properly in the fridge.
* Keep food items & fridge tidy & clean at all time.
* Check that the temperature is within the guidelines.
* Clean & arrange the working area before leaving.
* Understand & adhere to the Company's policy relating to fire, hygiene & safety. Display courtesy & professionalism at all times.
Skills & Experience:
* Minimize wastage of all food items.
* Comply with HACCAP standards in kitchen.
* 2-3 years of stable work history in a hands-on, high-volume restaurant environment. * Ability to read and learn training materials, recipes and procedures.
* Must be able to stand and walk for periods of 8 to 12 hours per shift.
* Must be able to speak clearly, listen attentively to the management team and guests.
* Read, write and speak English fluently
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.