Sr. Laboratory Technician
To perform routine quality control tests as defined for the Tasnee production units ensuring compliance with prescribed methods & regulations. Monitor SAP samples received against sampling schedule.
Responsible for accurately performing approved methods on a routine basis for raw materials, process intermediates, effluents and finished products for approval of the quality of the products.
Accountabilities (Routine Analytical Support)
- Analyse routine samples in line with set priorities and report the result within the time frame, to provide the user department with feedback on product quality.
- Carry out simple procedures to test accurately the quality of raw materials, proceed intermediates, effluent and finish products for approval of the quality of products.
Key Performance Indicators:
- All routine lat tests are carried out in line with standard operating procedure.
- All standardized reagent are within acceptable control limits at specified intervals.
- Uninterrupted lab operations
- Accident free, clean and tidy work place.
Qualifications, Experiences & Skills:
- Technical Diploma in Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry.
- 6 to 8 years of laboratory technician experience, preferably in a continuous process plant in the chemistry industry.
About the Company
TASNEE erects, manages, operates and owns petrochemical, chemical, plastic, engineering, and metal projects and provides industrial services and markets its products through five major sectors.
Petrochemicals Sector: Includes Saudi Ethylene and Polyethylene Company (SEPC), Saudi Polyolefins Company (SPC), Saudi Mono-acrylic Company and National Petrochemicals Marketing Company.
Chemicals Sector: Includes National Titanium Dioxide Company (CRISTAL Global).
Metals Sector: Includes National Metal Manufacturing & Casting Co. (MAADANIYAH) and National Lead Smelting Co. (RASASS).
Diversified Sector: Includes Rowad National Plastic Company (ROWAD), National Batteries Company (BATTARIAT), and National Packing Products Company (WATANPAC) .
Services Sector: Includes National Petrochemicals Marketing Company, National Technical Inspection and Testing Co (FAHSS), National Operation and Industrial Services Co. (KHADAMAT), National Environmental Preservation Co. (BEE’AH) and National Industrialization Petrochemicals Marketing Company.