After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Sr. Project Manager – LPG Projects (Oil Operator)
- Ensure Policies, Systems, and Processes for executing Projects fulfill the Company’s requirements in line with the vision, mission and overall strategy of the company.
- Provide inputs in the development of the operational plans and budgets in order to ensure that all budget parameters have been considered.
- Implement the operational plans and manage the budget for the Projects at hand in line with the approved business plan.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new opportunities, participate in negotiations with governments, third parties to form new alliances to facilitate access to new opportunities.
- Negotiate with host governments to secure agreements and create financially robust projects in order to expand the business in line with the company’s growth plans.
- In-depth understanding of the negotiations and commercial skills of the oil and gas industry.
- At least 10 years experience in the Direction and Management of large projects in the oil and gas sector.
- Project Management
- General Management
- Project Engineering and costing
- Economic evaluation of projects
- Oil & Gas processing
Ability to deal with contracts and legal issues
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures
- Good Communication skills in English
- Time Management
- Financial Awareness
- PC software e.g. MS Project Management
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
About the Company
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment consultancy that provides specialised contingency and retained recruitment solutions in the following sectors across the region.
• Accountancy and Finance
• Banking Technology
• Global Markets
• Human Resources
• Oil and Gas
• Sales and Marketing
• Supply Chain
Huxley Associates have enjoyed continuous growth over the past 16 years and have established a network of 16 offices around the world including Dubai, New York, London, Sydney, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Paris and Singapore. We are widely regarded as one the worlds leading executive recruitment consultancies offering unparalleled training, career progression and support to our consultants. This enables best in class service delivery across the marketplaces we focus upon.
Huxley is committed to developing long term business relationships in the MENA region and take pride in the provision of quality recruitment support to our clients. Firms driven by a need to attract the best candidates from the local and international community use us repeatedly to gain competitive advantage in the acquisition of hard to find skillsets across the MENA region.