Sr. Project Manager – Structure Cabling
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party international/regional/local contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
1. Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
2. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
3. Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
4. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
5. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
6. Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where
7. Determine and assess need for additional staff and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle after discussing with senior management.
8. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members.
9. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
10. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
11. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
12. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
13. Track project milestones and deliverables.
14. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
15. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
16. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
17. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
18. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
19. Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
20. Create project recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
21. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
1. University degree or college diploma in the field of telecommunications or IT engineering
2. 7 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
3. Strong familiarity with project management software/s
4. Solid working knowledge of current IT technologies, structured cabling, remote e-learning and security systems
5. Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
6. Experience at working both independently and in a multi-national team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
7. Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
8. Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
9. Flexible during times of change.
10. Flexible to travel whenever necessary
11. Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
12. Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
13. Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
14. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
15. Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
16. Strong written and oral communication skills.
17. Strong interpersonal skills.
18. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
19. Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
20. Customer service skills an asset.
21. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
22. Must be fluent in Arabic and English languages.
About the Company
About the Company
Networkers International now fully own SNS Consultancy FZ LLC, so will now be trading as such and is now fully integrated into the 11 country global footprint of Networkers International Plc.
Within the Middle East we continue to offer our clients and candidates extremely high levels of service across the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Energy and Homeland Security sectors, each covered by teams that specialise in their given area.