Sr. System Analyst
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintain the existing Trade Finance servers across the Group to support the business.
2. Analyze system faults or enquiries and pursue corrective actions or provide required information as appropriate.
3. Enhance Trade Finance application as per business requirements.
4. Liaise with business users, IT PMO and New Trade Finance vendor providing technical support in integrating Trade Finance application with New core banking system FlexCube.
5. Liaise with users/other IT staff to formulate requirements and specifications for system-based solutions according to the bank’s needs.
6. Prepare technical specifications based upon defined functional requirements.
7. Perform adequate testing of new or amended software developments to ensure the highest level of reliability, stability, accuracy and effectiveness.
8. Adhere to the banks established procedures for the highest quality preparation & update of relevant technical, user and other documentation. Assist in quality assurance process of developments by other staff members.
9. Assist in the resolution of support requirements & be prepared to be called on out of office hours as dictated by circumstances.
10. Work and liaise effectively with system vendors, bank IT staff and others to ensure achievement of required goals. At all times maintaining a professional image, guarding the banks interest & observing good work ethics.
11. Maintain high standards of professionalism & appearance and team spirit at all times.
12. Pursue any other related activities as directed by superiors
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
1. Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or MCA.
2. Minimum 6 years’ experience in Banking Industry with 3 years in Trade Finance Sector.
3. Software development and support using the following technology and Business background
- Advanced working knowledge and development experience in CS Eximbills V4 (Version CX 4) Client server application covering the following areas
• Utilities module Parameters
• SWIFT messaging.
• Online message rules.
• Calculation module.
• Accounting Rule.
• Standing Database.
• System Administration.
• Supervisor and Inputter transaction modules.
- In-depth knowledge of Trade Finance business.
• Export/Import LC
• Shipping Guarantee
• Bills and Collection
- Good Experience of RDMS (Preferably MS SQL Server) in following areas
• Complex Stored procedures
• Complex Views.
4. Development and support experience in the following areas will an added advantage
- MS COM/DCOM objects.
- MS SQL server 2005/2008configuration and administration.
- Experience on China System Exim bills EE Release “EEV2.0.2FP3_HF05”
- Exposure to the interface related projects.
- Exposure to MIDAS or FlexCube core banking system.
About the Company
About the Company
Rhine Resources is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
* Human Asset Recruitment, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Process Outsourcing
* Information Technology Services & Staff Augmentation
* Facilities Managed Services.
* Event Management
Head Office: The Kingdom of Bahrain with affiliate offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad & Chennai, India
Operations cover: Middle East, Asia and North Africa
Team: HR, IT & Finance professionals’ expertise with over 25 years of successful career & business experience across the Middle East.