Sr. Technician – Electrical & Instruments
Handles repair, overhaul, calibration, inspection and data collection, related to the skilled standard of maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical or instrumentation plant and equipment. Needs minimal supervision to handle routine repair but needs some supervision for non-routine repairs.
- Able to troubleshoot diesel, generators, electrical circuits and lighting. Also, if possible the elevators, security system, communication system and fire and gas system.
- Able to identify the critical spares list and resources for each maintenance jobs and monitor the work progress.
- Performs on-site inspections, develops and maintains a library of "as built" facility ad utility distribution drawings.
- Able to lead and train lower level technicians and guide them as well.
- Familiar with computer and SAP program to assign, create, review record history and close the work orders.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Implement all the conditions set out in the work permit.
- No lost time incident (LTI)
- Re-work and equipment downtime is within specified standard.
- All HSE guidelines and regulations have been observed.
- Unsafe working procedures are identified.
- Company standards of house keeping are maintained at all times.
- All instruments function within allowable limits and standards.
- Data is collected timely and accurately.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Diploma of associate degree with 10 years of work experience in PM/CM of electrical and mechanical equipments such as (diesel generators & engines), plant lightnings, elevators, security systems.
Strong technical skills, ability to identify potential problems, good trouble shooting skills and repair capability, ability to guide technicians in simple trouble shooting and repair.
About the Company
About the Company
TASNEE erects, manages, operates and owns petrochemical, chemical, plastic, engineering, and metal projects and provides industrial services and markets its products through five major sectors.
Includes Saudi Ethylene and Polyethylene Company (SEPC), Saudi Polyolefins Company (SPC), Saudi Mono-acrylic Company and National Petrochemicals Marketing Company.
Includes National Titanium Dioxide Company (CRISTAL Global).
Includes National Metal Manufacturing & Casting Co. (MAADANIYAH) and National Lead Smelting Co. (RASASS).
Includes Rowad National Plastic Company (ROWAD), National Batteries Company (BATTARIAT), and National Packing Products Company (WATANPAC) .
Includes National Petrochemicals Marketing Company, National Technical Inspection and Testing Co (FAHSS), National Operation and Industrial Services Co. (KHADAMAT), National Environmental Preservation Co. (BEE’AH) and National Industrialization Petrochemicals Marketing Company.