Stock Controller – OBL
Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia
Core Purpose of Job:
Control the movement of finished goods in the outbound warehouse effectively and efficiently.
Areas of Responsibility (AOR)
1. Control of stock movement within the outbound stores.
2. Allocation of work to pickers and loaders.
3. Ensure all quality and Health and Safety requirements are met in accordance with company policies.
4. Ensure all stock is Cycle Counted and Year End inventory is accomplished according to company procedures.
1. High School attendance (or level of experience commensurate with role) with at least two years relevant experience in stock control / movement.
2. Ability to speak, write and read English fluently.
3. Must be highly numerate.
1. SAP exposure.
2. PC Literate – experience of Excel, Word and Outlook.
Essential responsibilities executed (Generic Description)
Minimum two years in similar position in FMCG warehouse environment.
Food industry experience.
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world, with a reputation for quality that is unmatched within the gulf countries in which we operate. We're a company committed to healthy living, and to delivering only the freshest and most delicious products to the people we care most about - our customers.
Almarai began in 1976 under the leadership of HH Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer, as it remains to this day. His Highness recognised the potential to transform traditional methods of dairy farming to serve the needs of the rapidly expanding Saudi market; and what began with the processing of fresh milk and laban soon expanded into modern dairy farms and state-of-the-art processing facilities
The company's headquarters are based in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Almarai Company extends throughout the Arabian Peninsula, leading and influencing the agricultural, dairy processing and food distribution industries.