Clarendon Parker Bahrain
Store in-Charge indicate that he or she will report direct to the head of department who is the overall in–charge of the Supplies Stores and have the same duties and responsibilities on a higher level who in turn reports to the head of material management.
Duties and Responsibility of Store In-Charge
• Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times;
• Maintain optimal stock levels;
• Inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from supplies;
• Review physical inventories periodically;
• Maintain stock and consumption records;
• Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents;
• Make clear notes on the receipt of the items against each invoice;
• Keeps and updates records of good received and issued;
• Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report;
• Disposes of expired and waste stock according to the current procedure;
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned;
• Promote inventory related awareness programs.
Functions of Store In- Charge
1. To interpret and implement the organizations policies related to all resources utilized in providing an efficient Store operation.
2. To plan for effective and efficient Store operation
3. To delegate authority to his immediate subordinates to carry out their duties.
4. To ensure those suitable personnel are selected, developed and ultimately promoted to maintain an effective store organization.
5. To provide effective leadership and guidance at all times.
6. To ensure that adequate facilitates exist for consultation with subordinates.
7. To ensure that administrative systems and procedures are suitable for efficient store operations.
8. To ensure that all the personnel under his control works and performs efficiently.
9. To ensure co-operation with other functions is achieved at all levels.
10. To ensure that a balance of supplies between continuous demand and intermittent supply is maintained.
Education: Bachelors degree in Purchase Management from an accredited college or University.
Experience: Minimum of two (5) years experience in a Hospital settings
Attributes: Ability to teach and supervise.
Basic knowledge in computer (preferable)
About the Company
About the Company
Established in 2003, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrain’s Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking
Logistics & Customer Service
Secretarial & Administration
Human Resources & Recruitment
Engineering & Construction
Marketing & PR
Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.