My client requires a Store manager for their Abu Dhabi Outlet
Store Manager Responsibility:
• Oversee day to day operations.
• Ensure the highest standards of customer service are well maintained in the Boutique.
• Seek to establish a long term relationship with customers to provide personalized services, retain prospective clientele and maintain a solid CRM system. (Customer Relationship Management).
• Boost sales and achieve objectives and sales target.
• Guide, coach and motivate staff encouraging career development and enabling future growth.
• Manage staff and monitor their performance.
• Communicate and work closely with his / her respective Retail Manager.
• Monitor customer movement into the shop and detect any theft or violation.
• Acquire product knowledge to create product awareness to the customer and monitor inventory and stock availability.
• Liaise with different departments from the head office to ensure the smooth running of operations in the shop.
• Preferable female
• Not less than 5-7 years of experience in Luxury fashion
• Good verbal & written communication skills Arabic & English
• Excellent MS office skills
• Achievement Drive
• Analytical Thinking
• Building Relationships
• Developing Potential
• Driving Performance
• Serving Customers
• Team Working
About the Company
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.