Al Tayer Group
* Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example on the sales floor. Deal with customer complaints effectively and promptly.
* Direct, coach, support and delegate to the team, monitoring their performance to achieve store targets. Motivate the team and develop their potential.
* Ensure that Areej standards of grooming, presentation and professional conduct are maintained.
* Communicate effectively with the team, passing on all relevant information at the right time.
* Maximize sales promotion and brand activities, including mall podiums through effective planning and preparation to meet sales targets.
* Constantly seek new opportunities to drive and create additional sales.
* Develop an annual strategy for the store to meet sales targets, develop the team and increase business in conjunction with the area manager
* Ensure the store is merchandised commercially and visually to Areej standards
* Maintain high standards of housekeeping.
* Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of tills, floats and petty cash
* Manage the PoS system, including amendments, trouble shooting and error logging
* Maintain optimum stock levels in store through monitoring stock and placing orders with the Purchase department.
* Ensure goods received into and dispatched from store are checked and discrepancies are resolved.
* Manage stock takes in store in liaison with the area manager
* Ensure all Areej and Al Tayer policies and procedures are implemented and monitored in store
* Analyze available data, prepare and submit reports to the Area Manager, relating to sales figures, promotional activities and customer feedback.
* Gather market intelligence and provide feedback to enable the Area Manager to plan future strategies and action plans to stay ahead of competition, increase sales and capture a large share of the market.
* Firstline Management
* Graduate with tertiary qualifications in Sales & Marketing
* Computer literate
* Good command of English ; Knowledge of Arabic advantageous
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Exposure to multi cultural working environments an advantage
* 5 to 6 years' retail sales experience or in customer service
About the Company
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Group’s portfolio includes several of the world’s leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.