MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To receive, store and control stock and delivery of materials to Project locations/Central Store facilities.
1. To supervise material receipt, unloading and placement in assigned storage location.
2. To check material received quantities & specifications against order documents
3. To manage space and determine storage methods according to the manufacturer's guidelines and Company safety procedures.
4. To maintain stock level of materials to ensure continuous availability.
5. To maintain the filing system and stock records as per Company procedure.
6. To maintain supplies of materials, in compliance with storage safety regulations.
7. To issue or distribute materials, products, parts and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on Company procedure.
8. To recommend disposal of excess, defective or obsolete stock.
9. To control the fixed assets in the location assigned.
ESSENTIAL WORK ACTIVITIES
Performing Physical tasks Handling
Clerical / Admin functions Controlling / Reviewing
Checking Using machinery / equipment / vehicles
Supervising / Directing Deciding
SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company's Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Quantity measurements and conversions
5 to 6 years of work experience as a storekeeper.
Arrangement of things in a certain order
A Bachelors degree in any discipline
About the Company
About the Company
Since it was established in 1976 Kharafi National has developed from a local contracting company into a world-class pan-Arabian Infrastructure Project Developer, Contractor and Facilities Management Service Provider capable to undertake a wide range of challenging projects.
Today Kharafi National is an international, multi-disciplined company with diversified operations in:
Infrastructure Project Development the development, financing, management, operation and maintenance of major BOT, BOO, and PPP infrastructural projects;
EPC engineering, procurement and construction in the water, power, infrastructure, environment and building services sectors;
Construction construction services in the oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, water and related sectors;
Facilities Management the management, operation and maintenance of commercial complexes, industrial plants and power installations; and
Fabrication Services the fabrication of process equipment and heavy structures for the industrial and civil construction sectors.
Kharafi Nationals multi-faceted organization contains all the disciplines civil, HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, instrumentation systems, telecommunications, quality assurance and control processes, and health, safety and environment procedures required to deliver a broad range of development and contracting services to the petroleum, chemical, power, water and commercial industries in the Middle East and Africa.