Strategy Manager – Finance & Risk
NSI & Bluefin Talent
A leading IT Solutions company is looking for a Strategy Manager who will work with their strategy team in Middle East , Africa, and Russia.
The Strategy Manager will be responsible to identify, detail and execute profitable growth strategies in the region, with a focus on the Financial & Risk (F&R) business
He will work closely with the Business Development team to support the inorganic strategy for F&R in the region
He has to ensure that the Finance &Risk global strategy is fully communicated to the Middle East, Africa and Russia management team and that the opportunity and strategy is clearly articulated and incorporated into the Finance& Risk global strategy.
- Drive the strategic planning process and articulation of business priorities for F&R across the MAR region
- Identify growth opportunities by analyzing market and customer trends and competition
- Drive execution of growth strategies
- Gather intelligence on the market, customers, and competitors
- Work closely with the Business Development team to develop inorganic strategy and identify potential M&A targets
- Facilitate coordination and pursuit of joint opportunities between the F&R BU and the MAR team, and ensure the MAR management team are fully informed of pertinent BU strategy initiatives
- Articulate strategic rationale for opportunities while engaging global and regional stakeholders
- Actively manage the relationship with key stakeholders in the F&R BU, central GGO management team, and the MAR management team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably within strategy
- MBA preferred
- Experience leading strategy projects and developing strategic growth plans
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.