Strategy Manager – Finance & Risk
New Sourcing International (NSI)
A leading IT Solutions company is looking for a Strategy Manager who will work with their strategy team in Middle East , Africa, and Russia.
The Strategy Manager will be responsible to identify, detail and execute profitable growth strategies in the region, with a focus on the Financial & Risk (F&R) business
He will work closely with the Business Development team to support the inorganic strategy for F&R in the region
He has to ensure that the Finance &Risk global strategy is fully communicated to the Middle East, Africa and Russia management team and that the opportunity and strategy is clearly articulated and incorporated into the Finance& Risk global strategy.
- Drive the strategic planning process and articulation of business priorities for F&R across the MAR region
- Identify growth opportunities by analyzing market and customer trends and competition
- Drive execution of growth strategies
- Gather intelligence on the market, customers, and competitors
- Work closely with the Business Development team to develop inorganic strategy and identify potential M&A targets
- Facilitate coordination and pursuit of joint opportunities between the F&R BU and the MAR team, and ensure the MAR management team are fully informed of pertinent BU strategy initiatives
- Articulate strategic rationale for opportunities while engaging global and regional stakeholders
- Actively manage the relationship with key stakeholders in the F&R BU, central GGO management team, and the MAR management team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably within strategy
- MBA preferred
- Experience leading strategy projects and developing strategic growth plans
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) Recruitment is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition & managed services. Since our inception in Sydney in 1999 we have grown extensively, across regions, servicing clients ranging from small and medium enterprises to large multinational corporations and publicly listed entities.
Our local offices are managed by leading industry professionals and ex-market practitioners who understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of the regions and clients we service. We pride ourselves on our consultative approach aimed towards providing niche specialist talent acquisition solutions tailored to our client's needs; matching candidates on a variety of metrics to assess suitability.
We boast a strong industry network and global candidate pool that enables us to gain access to a wider spectrum of passive as well as active candidates, which are filtered using proprietary methods, in order to ensure a bespoke fit. We seek high calibre candidates and operate under the premise of honesty and integrity, to deliver a transparent service throughout the process. Our ethos is to provide a respected service to the people we work with - both clients and candidates.