Strategy Manager – Finance & Risk
New Sourcing International (NSI)
A leading IT Solutions company is looking for a Strategy Manager who will work with their strategy team in Middle East , Africa, and Russia.
The Strategy Manager will be responsible to identify, detail and execute profitable growth strategies in the region, with a focus on the Financial & Risk (F&R) business
He will work closely with the Business Development team to support the inorganic strategy for F&R in the region
He has to ensure that the Finance &Risk global strategy is fully communicated to the Middle East, Africa and Russia management team and that the opportunity and strategy is clearly articulated and incorporated into the Finance& Risk global strategy.
- Drive the strategic planning process and articulation of business priorities for F&R across the MAR region
- Identify growth opportunities by analyzing market and customer trends and competition
- Drive execution of growth strategies
- Gather intelligence on the market, customers, and competitors
- Work closely with the Business Development team to develop inorganic strategy and identify potential M&A targets
- Facilitate coordination and pursuit of joint opportunities between the F&R BU and the MAR team, and ensure the MAR management team are fully informed of pertinent BU strategy initiatives
- Articulate strategic rationale for opportunities while engaging global and regional stakeholders
- Actively manage the relationship with key stakeholders in the F&R BU, central GGO management team, and the MAR management team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably within strategy
- MBA preferred
- Experience leading strategy projects and developing strategic growth plans
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition services around the globe. Since our introduction in 1999 we have grown extensively and now have thriving operations globally enjoying success through a network of cities worldwide with clients ranging from SME's to large corporate companies.
Our local offices boast a wealth of regional expertise with consultants whom understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of each region. We have created a new concept of providing niche specialist recruitment solutions tailored to the needs of specific markets, regions and industries.
NSI is managed by leading industry professionals with diverse domain and location exposure in across various continents. We have a wide selection of databases and tools at our disposal that enable us to gain access to passive as well as active candidates.
We have a growing business presence in countries including Australia, North America, Africa, UK and the UAE. NSI has been providing talent management and recruitment services to a variety of industries for over 11 years. Our portfolio contains a range of offerings starting from recruitment, executive search, head hunting, outsourcing, contract staffing, and project recruitment.