Supervisor – Housing Loan Specialist
• Achieve the set sales targets for the Housing loan.
• Conduct sales presentations to targeted customers
2. Main duties:
• Implement customer acquisition strategies for housing loan team to achieve banks corporate objectives.
• Responsible for marketing Bank Dhofar products and services to the targeted segments and grow business and number of customers as outlined in the business plan.
• Responsible for acquiring new customers targeting universities, employer payrolls in Government/other Government entities and Large Corporate.
• Liaise with branch managers to grow client base to ensure that branches achieved their targets.
• Conduct presentations when required marketing Bank Dhofar products and services .
• Suggest modifications to existing products/services, identify various distribution networks in the local market for the sales of bank products and services.
• Any other task to be assigned by Manager-Retail Sales.
• Should be Omani National
• Should be able to achieve the set sales targets for the Housing loan.
• Should Implement customer acquisition strategies for housing loan team to achieve banks corporate objectives.
• Must possess a deep understanding of his / her employers business and the laws that regulate it
• Should possess effective communication skills with strong oral and written skills
• Should be self motivated, initiative, innovative and dynamic
About the Company
Established on January 1 1990, Bank Dhofar is an Omani commercial bank wholly owned and managed by Omanis. With successive years of constantly setting new standards in banking, BD has attained an impressively expanding network of 50 operational branches and 89 ATMs.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, BD provides a comprehensive range of financial services that encompass personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
Its Board of Directors & Management Team consists of eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businesspersons, etc. The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.