Supervisor – Mechanical Maintenance
Plan, schedule and organize all resources to execute directly or through his team to ensure all requested maintenance jobs relating to the plant and equipment, are completed timely and meet all quality and safety standards.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Adheres to work instructions and plans.
- All the conditions and procedures specified in the work permit are implemented.
- No Lost Time Incident (LTI).
- Equipment downtime within specified standards.
- Company standards of housekeeping are performed at all times.
- Decrease in re-work.
- Overtime is controlled within an approved budget.
- No idle man hours due to shortage of materials or equipment.
- All HSE guidelines and regulations have been observed.
- Unsafe working procedures are identified and eliminate.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
Technical Certificate or Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering.
At least 10 years of experience in Mechanical Maintenance and Planning in a process industry. Experience in Petrochemical Plant will be advantage.
Supervisory skills, good communication skills, problem solving and trouble shooting skills, planning and scheduling skills.
About the Company
About the Company
TASNEE erects, manages, operates and owns petrochemical, chemical, plastic, engineering, and metal projects and provides industrial services and markets its products through five major sectors.
Includes Saudi Ethylene and Polyethylene Company (SEPC), Saudi Polyolefins Company (SPC), Saudi Mono-acrylic Company and National Petrochemicals Marketing Company.
Includes National Titanium Dioxide Company (CRISTAL Global).
Includes National Metal Manufacturing & Casting Co. (MAADANIYAH) and National Lead Smelting Co. (RASASS).
Includes Rowad National Plastic Company (ROWAD), National Batteries Company (BATTARIAT), and National Packing Products Company (WATANPAC) .
Includes National Petrochemicals Marketing Company, National Technical Inspection and Testing Co (FAHSS), National Operation and Industrial Services Co. (KHADAMAT), National Environmental Preservation Co. (BEE’AH) and National Industrialization Petrochemicals Marketing Company.