Supply Chain Officer
Our client offers a wide range of devices and services that help prevent, treat and manage lifestyle diseases both at home and in medical institutions, in more than 100 countries in the world.
Due to continued success in the region our client is seeking experienced Supply Chain Officer to join their already established Team currently based in Dubai.
The Supply Chain Officer coordinates and executes the key supply chain management functions: Logistics (50%) and Customer Service (50%).
Logistics: Coordinate and provide operational support to the 3rd party logistics provider: warehouse and inbound/outbound transport. This includes stock movement control of products from supplier departure to on-hand stock in our ERP system to ensure accurate inventory levels.
Customer Service: Support, assist and advice customers to fulfil their forecast and demands within the guidelines set, so that all customers and Healthcare can achieve their objectives, within the scope of the organizational strategy.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
1. Provide pre-sales and post-sales customer support to customers on a daily basis, including process of orders and invoices, in order to make sure that daily operational business is managed effectively according to Customer Demand Management rules and procedures.
2. Take responsibility for accounts, inform customers in a timely, clear and concise manner of the status of their forecast / orders, and act as the first point of contact for any account queries, complaints and supply chain queries.
3. Execute, control, administer and communicate the material flows between supplier, forwarder and warehouse and prepare and analyse monthly inventory reconciliation reports comparing inventory in ERP system versus the 3rd party Warehouse system.
4. Initiate, process and report inventory related procedures like stock corrections, damages, cycle counts and returned material from customers.
5. Proactively resolve operational issues at the warehouse and/or during transport and implement corrective actions where required.
6. Identify and execute structural improvement projects related to warehousing, transportation and inventory control.
All applicants must hold the following minimum skills and knowledge:
Preferably studies and/or experience in Inventory Control, Logistics, and/or Purchasing
Experience in an international Demand Management environment
Operational (planning) experience in a warehouse environment
Knowledge of local regulations
General knowledge of business processes / procedures
Knowledge of financial administration and controlling are advantageous
Knowledge of an ERP / WMS system is advantageous
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Multi-National Company who offers great salary packages and plenty of scope for career progression.
About the Company
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.