Systems Manager – Major Infrastructure
Package: Very competitive salary dependent on experience
As Systems Manager you will be an integral part of the professional services function and will be for the facilitation of the design and implementation of all project systems such as ITS equipment, Tunnel Ventilation and Traffic signalling and signage.
• Overseeing the application of traffic data into the design and reviewing impacts on capacity
• Interface with SCLLC designers and/or sub consultant to identify solutions aimed at optimising design
• Manage systems implantation across the lifespan of the project
• Facilitate issue identification and resolution
• Liaise with local authorities and stakeholders to review development plans including ITS master plan Traffic Master Plan
With an excellent track on major bridge and infrastructure schemes you will be looking to join this premier international consultancy who can offer real career development.
• Worked for a recognised blue chip consultancy.
• At least 10 years post graduate experience..
• Worked on high specification major tunnel and infrastructure schemes
• Not jumped from job to job – minimum three years with each company
• Degree qualified
Our client is a world class consultancy currently working on some of the highest profile schemes across the globe. They have won numerous awards for both how they delivery their schemes and how they look after their staff.
We will contact all successfully shortlisted applicants but regret we cannot guarantee a response to all applications.
About the Company
CSC specialise in the recruitment of construction professionals globally into blue chip contractors, consultants and client organisations. We pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we match the right people to the right role.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, CSC is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our sectors include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
CSC offers the highest level of service to clients and candidates alike. We specialise in delivering permanent professionals to businesses of varying sizes and sectors. Our consultants have lived and worked in the Middle East and have strong networks, thorough knowledge and appreciation of the Middle Eastern cultures and market.
We have strong long term relationships with blue chip companies across the MENA region. Our aim is to offer tailored recruitment solutions befitting your needs, and with the view to developing long term relationships.