Team Leader – Al Futtaim Motors
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
We are currently looking to identify 3 Team Leaders to work from ourÂ Dubai based service operations. You will be responsible for the operation of a team of technicians, Foreman and Quality testers to ensure the efficient distribution of the department workload. To ensure all repairs are carried out as per the time committed to the customer and to the highest quality
Your duties will include the following:
* To distribute the daily appointments to the appropriate member of staff in a fair and efficient manner.
* To assign the duties of the Foreman and quality tester on a daily basis to ensure they are efficiently utilised.
* To ensure the booking system is kept constantly updated with the vehicle progress.
* To ensure consistent communication and updates to the service reception on the vehicle status.
* To ensure constant communication with the spare parts department for pending parts and pre picked parts.
* To update the daily department reports
* To ensure all relevant technical trends are communicated to the Workshop manager for processing.
* The job holder is required to inform the Workshop Manager of any highly technical faults that may need assistance to repair.
* To coordinate the Quality Tester to assigns jobs to ensure the timely completion of the customer vehicles
* To monitor return work and identify possible trends with repairs and report all findings to the Workshop manager
* To Compile and submit the Quality control report and submit to the workshop manager on a weekly basis.
* Report all equipment failures for immediate repairs to the Workshop Manager
* Ensure the workshop and workshop equipment is kept to a high standard and cleanliness at all times.
* To ensure the department SOP are adhered to at all times
* To monitor the department CSI achievement and implement corrective measures where needed to achieve the department CSI target.
* Identify department training needs and coordinate with the workshop manager to implement individual training plans for each employee inclusive of a department training records.
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, qualifications and knowledge:
* Must have completed basic education
* A Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
* Good level of computer skills , Excel and Word
* Experience in Toyota vehicles and systems
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a Automotive roll
* Qualified Diagnostic Technician or equivalent is an advantage
* Previous experience in a supervisory role
* SAP experience is an advantage
* UAE Driving Licence is a advantage
* Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities
* Strong leadership skills
* Time Management skills
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.