Team Leader – E&I
SAM – Secure Competence
• Lead the group of engineers and designers.
Technically guide and train them for timely completion of the project.
• Monitor and control the project schedule to deliver the documents.
• Review/ prepare power system analysis and calculation of load flow, short circuit levels, and motor starting analysis.
• Have knowledge of EDSA, CYME, ETAP,
• Responsible for cost, time, safety and quality control of deliverables
• Development of hazardous area classification
• Review the sizing of electrical equipment such as generators, motors, transformers, switchboards, cables, UPS systems, batteries, lighting calculations.
• Development of project specifications, calculations, design basis documents, system studies and construction drawings.
• Development of Field Instrumentation & Control System specifications, data sheets, technical evaluation report, review & approval of vendor drawings and performance of FEED/Detailed engineering.
• Check, verify and QA/QC of the drawings/docs
• Coordinate with Client & Vendors
• Travel to job site may be required
• Acknowledgment of the receipt of Enquiry Document
• Study the requirements of the client given in Enquiry Document (To understand the scope of work)
• Decide whether to prepare and provide / participate offer / tender
• Preparation of Bid folder – Hard/Soft Copy ( Enquiry Document & CTR format)
• Preparation of RME (Request for Manhour Estimate)
• Review and finalisation of CTR & Offer
• Receiving Contract Work Order (CWO) / Service Order (PO) / Purchase order (PO) from client
• Multi-discipline coordination
• Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation and control or equivalent degree from recognised university
• Well familiar with International codes and standards, materials, specifications, calculations and datasheets
• Have knowledge of Autocad, InTools, PDMS, PDS, Microstation, 3D modelling software (software).
• Should have the experience of more than 15 years
About the Company
About the Company
Schreiner Andersen Management (SAM) is a Danish Executive Recruitment company with an international presence and more than 30 offices around the world. At SAM we want to earn the right to be regarded by our clients and candidates as their TRUSTED ADVISOR whenever and wherever they want to recruit and retain successful people. Throughout our network of over 250 experienced professionals we offer our local clients Global access to the 'right candidates'. From our office in Dubai we provide Executive Search for senior positions and industry specialist throughout the GCC.