After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Technical Marketing Engineer
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
+ Value Creation: new business development projects together with Sales by:
- Identifying new customers / prospects
- Enough experience in PP copolymer at least (4-5) years
- Identify value opportunities for SABIC w.r.t. existing product portfolio
- Realize Technical Approvals for Materials (applications)
- Develop and implement the “technical part” of a customer account plan.
- Analysing markets/segments/applications in terms of trends, competitors & material developments per application segment
- Support running business by providing Technical Customer Support and securing productive customer relationships and customer satisfaction
- Advice on required product grade modifications in line with market needs and the production capabilities of Sabic plants.
- Bachelor or Master in Chemical Engineering.
- PP copolymer experience (3-6 yrs).
- Fluent /intermediate English.
Work location would be in Riyadh at SABIC HQ building - Airport Road ( Exit:8 )
About the Company
SABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make the products on which the world has come to depend.
Ours is the largest and most reliably profitable public company in the Middle East with sound investor relations. This success is the result of our focus on three things: investment in local partnerships, the best research and technology programs, and an ambitious global growth strategy.
When it comes to making business decisions, we believe that our ethical commitments are just as important as economic factors. We are committed to good practices throughout our offices in the Middle East/Africa, Americas, Europe and Asia.