Technical Support Specialist
For a reputable worldwide company.
The role has 2 distinct elements:
1.) The Technical Support Specialist will become the front line for responding to technical inquiries. The primary mission will be to resolve technical support needs in a timely manner building customer relationships and creating customer loyalty.
2.) The Specialist second objective will be to mine customer requests for commercial opportunities and turn those opportunities into qualified sales leads that will generate growth in orders sales CM and market share.
There will be other critical elements addressing seasonally variable workloads for CS Services such as but not limited to the following
1.) Site Mobilization Package Fulfillment & Site De-Mobilization Process
2.) Yearly Services Quality and VCP Projects
3.) BN Tech Support Services
4.) Regional Sales Support.
These region specific responsibilities will be further clarified with candidate prior to onboarding.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• Answer customer questions in a timely manner. Engage other resources in the successful resolution of customer technical questions. Make certain that customer inquiries do not fall in the cracks between company's organizations and be left unanswered. Follow through with other technical resources and with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to the content of website knowledge repository so that other persons in the company and customers and find frequently asked questions (FAQs) and answers.
• Recognize the commercial opportunities that are contained within a request for technical support. After satisfying the customer’s technical support need, find out more about the customer’s commercial need, convert those commercial needs into qualified sales leads and proactively deliver those sales leads to the appropriate sales organization.
• In between direct customer-support activities, mine the existing data to recognize trends in technical and commercial needs so that the business may proactively respond to them.
• Support the development and operation of tools to measure technical support responsiveness; customer satisfaction & sales leads / leads converted to revenue.
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business;
Associates degree in Engineering or Business plus 2 years of experience with Controls products and applications.
Specific training will be given, however, the position requires people with technical aptitude and experience in technical or mathematics, electronic components, design (circuit boards for example), or basic electrical theory so that they will have the logic skills to answer and trouble shoot.
Must be able to learn and be trained
The candidate must have excellent customer service background and be able to work with people, problem solve, handle difficult calls, handle stressful situations and be able to diffuse complex customer issues.
Language requirements: the candiate must be able to speak English and traditional Arabic
Desired but NOT required:
• Knowledge of GE Control Systems
• Control system design or field engineering experience
• Proven track record of innovative thinking and producing results
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
About the Company
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.