Tourism/Travel Marketing Manager – Levant & Africa Region
Our client are a large travel/tourism business based in AD who require a high level Marketing Manager with experience in the travel/tourism/destination marketing area.
You should be able to work at a high level, across multiple countries.
The role of the Marketing Manager (Levant and Africa) is to develop, plan and implement brand and tactical marketing campaigns in the assigned region in order to deliver against set annual marketing objectives, in collaboration and consultation with the Regional Marketing Manager.
Your role will be to:
Lead and supervise the development & implementation of local marketing campaigns in each market to deliver against set annual marketing objectives.
Project lead the implementation of centrally driven marketing campaigns in the region to ensure a successful roll-out across out stations to ensure brand consistency and quality within defined timelines.
Work with internal ‘client’ departments to gather relevant and accurate information (including Sales & Revenue Management).
Develop marketing alliances with local partners such as like-minded brands, travel trade, key accounts, etc to drive revenue.
Evaluate campaign results and modify strategies based upon results as needed.
Work with local marketing teams to develop the BTL plans for the assigned region.
Actively support the local marketing teams with planned and agreed trade marketing programmes.
Support the delivery of joint marketing programmes with tourism partners and alliance partners in the assigned region.
• Budget responsibility: Manage and track a regional marketing budget
• Manage marketing plans within strategic timelines & budgets
• Execute marketing campaigns by achieving the planned/ expected ROI delivering a tangible impact on sales performance & brand effectiveness
• Ensure successful penetration of the target audience
A combination of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (a specialization in Marketing would be a distinct advantage) and a Masters in Business Administration.
At least 8 years marketing experience.
Experience in the travel industry would be an advantage.
Training & Knowledge:
• Thorough understanding of the various disciplines of Marketing Communication such as advertising, media, direct marketing, below the line & online advertising.
• Experience in market sector targeting, ability to address market complexities, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, communication metrics, analytical intelligence
• Ability to analyse booking data and recommend/take appropriate action
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within defined timelines and budgets;
• Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Fluent written and spoken English mandatory. French and Arabic are preferred.
About the Company
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.