Trade Marketing Manager Retail Business
Setting and implementing channel strategies and how to own the point of purchase.
Set and implement strategies and action plans across customers and channels
Develop state of the art category, shopper and competitor understanding in order to build better channel strategies.
Monitoring of channel performance, gap management and identification of potential growth opportunities.
Managing trade promotion and all activity costs across channels.
Exchange good practices with other categories on a local level, and across business group level
Develop and implement the go to market channel strategy for new product developments
Manage the portfolio across channel
Manage operations of a channel including the allocation of the budget
Responsible for channel market share targets
Influence the brand development process and local marketing
Set the channel strategy for all portfolio
Obtain full shopper understanding behavior
University degree preferably commerce
- Making deals
- Customer plan creation & implementation
- Development of sales infrastructure and organization
- Management of customers supply chain interface
- Business strategy formulation
- Business planning and implementation
- Minimum 5 years experience in merchandising/ trade channel management working for Multinational FMCG Business
- Project management experience
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Contribution company strategy and innovation
- Channel strategy development
- Category management
- Third party management
About the Company
About the Company
Established in 1951 as a single company under the name Sayer & Colley, the DAL Group has since developed into the largest and most diversified privately-owned group of companies in Sudan.
Founded on strong, clear business principles and an ethical philosophy, the DAL Group today consists of independent companies operating in the consumer, industrial, agricultural and property development sectors, each playing a leading role in its own field. Our business activities currently include :
* franchise dealership services
* property development
* contracting and services
* sales, marketing and distribution of locally produced and imported brands
* large-scale farming.
DAL has been operational in Dubai since 2005 following the transfer of its London office functions to the United Arab Emirates. With new offices and a warehouse under construction in the Dubai Airport Free Zone, the Dubai Office will play an increasingly important role in procurement, logistics and other services for the Group as well as providing a presence in this important regional centre.